What is new in PilotKit 2.3.4
Version 2.3.4 of PilotKit includes many new features which aim to make your workflow, development and more efficient. Here’s a quick preview of V2.3.4 features:
- Automatically login into WordPress ( no more manual login)
- Improved Site removal
- Added Site Pre-Flight addon (only for WordPress sites)
- Now you can backup you entire site or just your database.
- WordPress User management (create, delete, and add new users)
- Some memory leak issues were persisting and we have fix the issue.
- Improved security
- Added better htaccess protection for WordPress sites.
- Improved error logs.
- Improved code and UI.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Integrated Deploy addon with Site Pre-Flight.
- Added Support link
- Added Feedback link
- Improved tracking and analytics
- Added Error log Viewer
- Improved CMS installer
- Now PilotKit will fully install Joomla
- Created new user profiles for installation (Default, Developer, Security, and E-Commerce)
- Fixed minor issues and bugs with site manager.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Site manager to load in some environments.
- Added PilotKit app to applications.